Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween

The Pumpkin Patch! We went with our friends Andrea and Justin and thier 2 kiddos. This place was awsome. It had a very interactive petty zoo, pig races, and pony rides.

Candice was kicking the horse. A real pro.

Candice wasn't afraid of the animals.

TRICK OR TREATING ...
SUGAR low...



Sugar HIGH!!!





Now I realize why every little kid carries a big plastic round pumpkin bucket. Because as she would walk with her little felt pail everything would fall out and we the parrents would empty her bucket into our pockets. So, every door we went to they would see he sad little empty pail and gerously load her up.




This is Candice and Jake. We spent the evening with our friends Steve and Rachel. We also planned on carving pumpkins but instead watched the proposal. It's hillarious!!

She walked up to this ladybug and was fascinated with her sparkly antena.




3 comments:

  1. Well it's about time!!! I almost stopped checking your blog completely! How the heck are ya? Cute pictures. Candice is getting so old! I love the pigtails! I finally had to give Ana a haircut because she was getting a mullet. If only we could get the top to grow ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH cute pictures! I'm so glad you got a chance to update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. . . I totally laughed out loud with the sugar high and sugar low pictures.

    PS. . . I love how ya'll matched as a family with your pumpkin pictures. Orange, brown and green. . . my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete