Monday, November 2, 2009

1st Birthday Party

I got the piñata mostly to keep her older cousins entertianed and I was surprised how much she enjoyed it as well.

She was thrilled with her gifts especially this baby doll. Her eyes open and close and she giggles when you give her a kiss.


The cake experience: at first she just poked her finger in it and while doing she kept looking at me (mom) as if asking for approval. It took a minute to catch on but eventually she really got into it.


We went to this place called Childs Play, it's an indoor playground that is geared towards younger children. Candice and her cousins had a blast. She especially loved the slide. They have every toy imaginable. Even a bubble machine!

1 comment:

  1. I was really hoping to see a picture of the cake up close. All my friends kept asking me what Renee ended up making.

    AND I love how excited she is in her doll picture.

    ReplyDelete