Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Sampler

I have a million photos on my computer and need to organize them that is why this is such a random selection of photos.


"He looks just like Steve." Just Kidding Talia. Ha! It sounds like something I would do. Don't worry we had a good laugh.






Mini me








Hello everyone!





Sunday afternoon with daddy.





In training for real food. She's eating now this was a while back.





Let's see who does she look like?





Grandma Young and her mini me.



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh...this makes me so happy. You're right! She does look like Renee! I love the Sunday afternoon picture-her dress is stinkin cute. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now I do remember this post. Thanks again for coming over last night, it was such a blast. And I think June might be having Candice withdraws. :) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete